Old 10-03-2006, 01:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

Default RHS Gen. Cert. Hort. - all over - now OT

In message , Janet Baraclough
writes
The message
from June Hughes contains these words:

Was there any need for that?

How strange that you have never made that response to the scores of far
more offensive and malicious posts by the person Rupert addressed.

As I have already said in a further reply to Rupert, which you seem to
have missed, we are trying to get back on to an even keel here. Remarks
like Rupert's do not help. He apologised and I thought that was the end
of it but as usual, you had to stick your oar in. Have you nothing else
to do? As for offensive and malicious remarks, I seem to recall you did
your share. I don't think I need say more and certainly don't intend
to justify myself to you. Now, please can we get on with the gardening
and stop scaring people off?
--
June Hughes