Old 10-03-2006, 01:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default mandevilla & plumbago propagate seed?

On 10/3/06 11:39, in article , "Janet Tweedy"
wrote:

In article , Sacha
writes

Did you get some of the Paulownia seeds I doled out a couple of years ago?
If not, would you like some this year, if our tree behaves itself properly?
One urgler who lives in France grew so many that she did swaps with her
local nursery and managed to get some nice new goodies for her garden. I
don't know how the tree will fare this year after the cold (for us) nights
that we've had but we'll X fingers.

I did and I farmed out the 20 seedling trees to people who have masses
of room and can grow them in all their glory. Came up so easily that I
threw the first 5 seedlings away as I thought they were chance weeds!
I have a couple of seedlings still in posts but they don't half grow!

Janet
p.s. Always happy to try some more

I'll make a little list. ;-) People who want them better email me their
snailmail addresses.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk