Old 10-03-2006, 02:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default RHS Gen. Cert. Hort. - all over - now OT

On 10/3/06 13:19, in article , "June
Hughes" wrote:

In message , Janet Baraclough
writes
The message
from June Hughes contains these words:

Was there any need for that?

How strange that you have never made that response to the scores of far
more offensive and malicious posts by the person Rupert addressed.

As I have already said in a further reply to Rupert, which you seem to
have missed, we are trying to get back on to an even keel here. Remarks
like Rupert's do not help. He apologised and I thought that was the end
of it but as usual, you had to stick your oar in. Have you nothing else
to do? As for offensive and malicious remarks, I seem to recall you did
your share. I don't think I need say more and certainly don't intend
to justify myself to you. Now, please can we get on with the gardening
and stop scaring people off?

Your last sentence is a very good idea, in general. But it would be greatly
assisted if you play your part, too and stop dropping dark and leaden hints
about people you dislike on here and what real or imagined slights you feel
they have dealt you in the long-distant past. That way, we could *all* start
with a clean slate and hope the trolling past is behind us, too.
Unfortunately, Puce's habit of naming people she emails with has led to some
bad feeling on here and as Janet has been grossly insulted over and over
again, it's not hard to understand her indignation at someone who is clearly
a Puce supporter and yet is urging the group towards harmony and good
conduct! Perhaps now that Puce appears to have taken a well-timed bow and
departed, we can get over the nastiness she and those who egged her on,
contributed to.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk