Old 10-03-2006, 03:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids,rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7

Default Web Site Alert - spectacular Cym. goeringii

Thanks Eric, Did you click on "Orchids in natural state"
Orchid plants mounted on unique stones set in bonsai type dishes.
Absolutely awsome!!! If I had the money & space, oh well we can dream.

--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Eric Hunt wrote:
I stumbled across this site tonite - the variety of Cymbidium
goeringii from Korea
presented is mind-boggling. And beautiful. I am still having "Ooooo,
pretty!" moments.

http://www.koreaorchid.info/orchid_e.htm

Sorry for the aborted post earlier - my fingers got ahead of me.