Old 11-03-2006, 02:12 AM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Sheldon Harper

Default Ping Puce (was Looking for Ways to Annoy the Neighbors)

"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in
:

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message

Whenever La Puce ("the flea"..the name she calls herself) infests
new group, she invariably attaches herself to its junkyard dog.. Too
funny that Sheldon x-posted all his lying-abuse crap to
uk.rec.gardening , the very last place where Puke wanted any of her
abusive troll contacts to show up and give her away.

Yes :-)) If she wanted to continue to try in vain to impress the tough
crowd in urg, she shouldn't have come here.

"Impress the tough crowd"?????

That's clearly your personal agenda, not hers from what I've read.

She's undertaken a course of study. Although there's a school of
humanities at many universities 1) You wouldn't qualify for
admission and 2) They don't actually have a course teaching
people how to be human, so it wouldn't do you any good anyway.

What, of value, have you contributed to either newsgroup in the
past month, Fat Fran?

That's a rhetorical question, so I'll answer on your behalf. You've
been a noise burden rather than an asset to either group.