Old 11-03-2006, 05:27 PM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Larry Caldwell

Default Ping Puce (was Looking for Ways to Annoy the Neighbors)

In article ,
(Sheldon Harper) says...

Usenet is a continuum. There are no artificial borders with guards on
duty keeping people or subjects contained. Where I go, what I read,
and what I write, is no legitimate concern of yours.

If that is your position, then where she goes, what she reads and what
she writes is no legitimate concern of yours. You are lying about what
you believe, and/or your actions display the workings of a disordered
mind.

--
http://home.teleport.com/~larryc