Old 11-03-2006, 05:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Trevor

Default RHS Gen. Cert. Hort.

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Trevor
writes

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Trevor
writes

Yen. I once drove 35 mls to work for a 12 hour night shift (24 hours
early!)

12 hours?? Blimey. Presumably, 24 hours early meant you had to go
home
again.
--
June Hughes

We were supposed to do 7 x 12 hour nights then 7 days off then 7 x12 hour
days and 7 off.

When they got short staffed and the 7 on stretched to 8 + week in week out
and occasionally to 12 x 12 shifts on, I began to think there must be more
to life!!

Goodness. I do a similar effort in January but only because I have a
deadline. Are you working the whole 12 hours or do you get time off?
--
June Hughes

There was no lunch breaks AT ALL!