Old 12-03-2006, 12:00 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default Exotic plants for exotic ponds

~ janj wrote:
On 10 Mar 2006 02:48:15 GMT, wrote:

Carnivorous plants from
http://www.sundewgrower.com/

I've known Matt for a while. He just emailed me about his March Sale. If
you're interested, ask him about it.

Nice site. I guess some put those kinds of plants in their ponds in those
new floating islands. ~ jan

I don't know, Jan. When it comes to plants, I have a black thumb. I just
think they're really beautiful, a demonstration of the diversity of nature,
and something that someone might like to add to a tropical pond.