Old 11-03-2006, 11:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

Default RHS Gen. Cert. Hort. - all over - now OT

In message , Janet Baraclough
writes
The message
from June Hughes contains these words:

In message , Sacha
writes
You have a very bad habit of not coming into
this group for a long time and then appearing out of the blue and telling
everyone how to behave. It's a recurring habit of yours. Please do not
think that this goes unobserved. You do it on group and you do it in
email.
It's unattractive and untruthful, IMO.

Mendacity huh? You are very good at that, Sacha. I was friendly to you
on uk f+d because you behaved well there and you were a guest.

In what way is any poster a guest there? Does this mean you consider
yourself the hostess, graciously permitting people to post to your
group? How extraordinary.

No, I am not 'hostess', as you so 'intelligently' put it - we all are.
And so it should be here in urg. Instead of which you and Sacha seen to
be taking on the role of mistresses of all you survey. Even very
recently you have had a go at innocent new posters, forcing them to
apologise for their 'mis-behaviours'.
I have
never stayed out of this group,

That is regrettably true, but you have very often slammed out of it in
a temper tantrum vowing never to return because it's so howwible. So
often have you performed that trick on urg that your performances
acquired the name "June's Flounce Announcements" and I regret to say,
a certain gentlemen used to run a book on how long the latest Flounce
Announcement would last before you revoked it.

Yes, I have stopped posting here in the past, as a result of your and
Sacha's unfriendliness. That does not mean I have not been lurking here.
As for the name you assigned to me- acquired the name from whom? You
and Sacha?
You can have the last
word. I shan't reply.

Another familiar June-ism, which never lasts.

Oh Grow up, you silly woman. You may know a lot about gardening but you
surely are one of the most silly and bitchy persons here. Keep to what
you know - you will be better for it.
--
June Hughes