Old 12-03-2006, 10:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default how many peas

On 11/3/06 23:39, in article , "Janet Tweedy"
wrote:

In article , Janet Baraclough
writes
The message
from Janet Tweedy contains these words:

bittercress has appeared in my plant
pots!

Doom alert! Quick, pull out every last one before they flower. They go
to seed far faster than you think possible, all year round, and each
plant makes thousands of seeds. :-(

Janet

Yes I know................. I failed to notice one or two last year and
now they've sprung up in a sort of general area in my post of cuttings
etc. I am pulling them up as fast as I can!

I sometimes think we have the national collection of the damned stuff. I
spent hours, if not days, going round the prop. house pulling it out because
it likes the perfect conditions for seeds and cuttings just as much as they
do!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk