Old 12-03-2006, 12:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default RHS Gen. Cert. Hort. - all over - now OT

On 10/3/06 23:30, in article , "June
Hughes" wrote:

snip

Now I am not interested in you.

Untrue. You are interested enough to have dropped snide remarks and sulky
hints for weeks, clearly inviting others to enquire further. You're simply
in a snit because they didn't and because you've realised that Puce has
dropped you right in it with her revelations as to who has been egging her
on.

You can have the last
word. I shan't reply.

Why, thank you. In that case, I must say that my sense of humour has been
fully restored at watching two people who have privately encouraged Puce's
foul-mouthed tirades attempting to claw back the moral high ground! The
spectacle of you telling this group how to behave and play 'nice', when you
not only haven't been here for months and have almost nothing to say about
gardening, but have been one of those stirring up the trouble in emails is
genuinely hilarious. IMO, you've suddenly realised that Puce has pushed you
off your self-erected pedestal and have gone into a first class panic. I
may say that I didn't take the bet offered me that you were one of those
involved as a Puce email crony. I was quite sure of it.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk