Old 12-03-2006, 04:01 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
James

Default Quality and cost of seed

Penelope Periwinkle wrote:
On 10 Mar 2006 07:22:47 -0800, "James"
wrote:

It might not have helped in floods but it sure did in droughts,

Yes, it was that potent chemical H2O that finally ended the Dust
Bowl.

The Dust Bowl ended because the dumb organic farmers left. (joke).
I'm sure even you know that the drought didn't cause the Dust Bowl but
farmers did. If the prairie was left in grass there would have been no
dust bowl.

Guess you don't believe in Wilt-Pruf.

"Integrated Pest Management is the coordinated use of pest and
environmental information along with available pest control
methods, including cultural, biological, genetic and chemical
methods, to prevent unacceptable levels of pest damage by the
most economical means, and with the least possible hazard to
people, property, and the environment".

You need to embrace the power of "and".

You need to rant less and stop using wiseass remarks. I missed the
fact that you actually conceded chemicals work.

Farmers were able to use a little bit of chemical fertilizer and
produce more than using a train load of manure.

And exactly where did you get your information? C'mon, put up or
shut up, I'm calling you on your bullshit.

Actually from ag school and on the job. I'm the person who retired in
the business and you like to rant. You started in this thread with an
attack, continued with arrogant and snide remarks which made me think
you're a loon. If you sincerely want to know the facts, you can always
go to ag school.