Old 12-03-2006, 02:52 PM posted to rec.ponds
NetMax

Default OT Pet Joke

"Mr. Gardener" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 15:06:41 +0100, Jan Schubert
wrote:

~ janj wrote:
~ jan/WA
Zone 7a

Just wondering what this Zone means which could be read on some
articles
here. I guess it is something special for the US, is'nt it? Could
someone enlight me please?

Thx,
Jan

It's all here - http://www2.dicom.se/fuchsias/usdazones.html
-- Mister Gardener

I'm a 5a until I walk about 100ft up my backyard into 4b country ;~).
There should be special awards of merit for perseverance (or masochism
;~) for ponders in Canada. Power failure + sub-zero weather, and you can
hear the ponders outside overnight, chipping the ice, drinking hot
chocolate, cursing up a storm.

Personally, I think someone needs to invent an inexpensive anti-freeze
(food grade glycol) which fish can breath, to fill our ponds over the
winter. Then we would have the coolest Canadian ponds.
--
www.NetMax.tk