Old 12-03-2006, 06:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default **HOW'S SCOTLAND DOING?**

On 12/3/06 17:20, in article
, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
id...

snip What a drama! That's the weather to light a big log fire, get out
the
books
and put the feet up.

Well, if we had a fireplace I would love to do just that) I am in a
Scottish New Town and we don't have that option)

Sorry - tactless of me. I'm a real 'fireplace' person so my natural
instinct is to think of log (or coal) fires on damp and cold days. Every
house I've ever lived in, I light a fire in the grate as the first thing I
do on moving in. There must be some pagan Celt in me somewhere!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk