Old 12-03-2006, 07:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia

Default **HOW'S SCOTLAND DOING?**

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 17:53:21 GMT, "Ophelia" wrote:

"Martin" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 17:20:57 GMT, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
nvalid...
On 12/3/06 15:18, in article
, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
id...
snip

Other than in ski resorts and drifts in lanes, I don't think
I've
even
*seen* 7.5 inches of snow! It's turned very much colder here,
so
won't be
surprised if we do have snow. What we have at present is a real
"Dartmoor
clag"!

I can't ever remember seeing this kind of snow here either! We
went
the resto we usually go for Sunday lunch and we had to be dug
out.
We
have a 4x4 too!!!

What a drama! That's the weather to light a big log fire, get out
the
books
and put the feet up.

Well, if we had a fireplace I would love to do just that) I am
in
Scottish New Town and we don't have that option)

You could torch the house in the traditional new town manner.

LOL maybe.. but we still need somewhere to sleep)

The local community centre is a popular choice, unless it's still full
of the thousands the BBC reported couldn't get home after the discos
closed :-)

Pah.. I don't care about them, so long as I get my ain wee beddie))