Old 12-03-2006, 07:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

Default RHS Gen. Cert. Hort. - all over - now OT

In message , Janet Baraclough
writes

snip diatribe

Oh no, and only days since you were assuring the readers that I have
the June Hughes Good Egg Certificate of Approval. Now they won't know
if they can believe a word you say.

I said someone else spoke highly of you, not me. My opinion of you is
that you are a nasty, vindictive, frustrated woman who think she is the
boss of all and sundry. Is that clear enough for you?

How many self-contradictions can you cram into one post, I wonder?

Janet

You should know. Now why don't you just crawl back under your stone?
You and Sacha can both post your ridiculous rubbish as much as you like.
You are only making fools of yourselves, not anyone else. You don't own
this or any other group, as much as you may think you do, despite your
frequent witch-hunts. Most of the old posters have left and I am not
surprised with you and your friend around. Between you, you have tried
very hard to ruin this group. It looks as though you are succeeding.
--
June Hughes