Old 12-03-2006, 10:20 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
James

Default Quality and cost of seed

Penelope Periwinkle wrote:

But, I have to thank you for the delicious tidbit of irony on
such a glorious sunny spring day. Wilt-Pruf is a natural product
made from pine sap. It's 100% biodegradable.

giggle It's *organic*.

touche

No, you started it by attacking organic gardening, an attack
you've continued. You still insist that organic gardening is less
productive, more work, and that chemicals you espouse are
harmless and more helpful. You don't offer any real facts to back
up your accusations, but seem to operate on the principle of
"Because I said so."

It's certainly more work. Just wait till you're old and feeble. It's
certainly much easier to mix a little generic Roundup and spray. It's
also cheaper because one can get 2 gal. concentrate for around $70 or
less. That is certainly true and because I say so.

Now I didn't say chemicals were harmless. I said the benefits
outweight the harm.