Old 13-03-2006, 07:33 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Salmon Egg

Default growing veg indoors

On 3/12/06 10:48 AM, in article , "sneaks"
wrote:

I live in a flat and fancy having a go at growing veg indoors in
pots,what veg can be grown this way i have no garden. never grown veg
before but fancy having a go this year.

Your situation seems to call out for a small hydroponics setup. It would
also help to have lights for photosynthesis. I would recommend starting with
a single General Hydroponics Water Farm. (I am not a shill for GH) You can
put it together yourself but the Water Farm is a complete unit, except for
the seed and lights. It would really save you a lot of grief the first time
around. It would take up about a square foot of floor space. The likelihood
of spillage is present. That should let you grow a significant number of
tomatoes.

Bill
-- Ferme le Bush