Old 13-03-2006, 02:38 AM posted to rec.ponds
J.D. Stone

Default Why do you enjoy gardening?

Take your dirty filthy mind somewhere else.
I got over your sort of condition many years ago in the Burma jungles. My
female people, some of who read this N/G., would rather discuss the
cultivation of their gardens the while they relax in their clean and tidy
homes. So cut along, sonny.
Hoppit.
Doug.

Doug, the trouble with responding to these guys (I didn't repeat their
message as you did) is even though I've blocked them I still end up with the
junk 'cause you include it and cross post, yourself. Just block the idiots
and let it go. Trust me, they don't give one fiddler's damn for your opinion
(mine either).
JD