Old 13-03-2006, 01:15 PM posted to rec.ponds
axeman

Default Last years fish pictures

"George" wrote in message
Hi all. It's been awhile since I last posted. I thought I would clear
out last years pond fish pictures in preparation for this year. This year
looks to be a good one for photographing the fish, as they've all gotten
much larger since these photos were taken, and I'm working on a new water
feature for the filter return water. I'm getting spring fever, and can't
wait to get started. Anyway, I thought I'd share these with those who
haven't seen them. Enjoy:

http://home.insightbb.com/~jryates/pond/gardenfish.htm

Fabulous photos! Can't wait to see this year's as well.

Jacqui