Old 12-03-2003, 02:32 PM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] sifting soil components

Neal Ross wrote:

I have been using the Schultzes Clay Soil Conditioner. I sent an e mail to
the makers of Turface and they replied that it is basically the same and it
is carried by most Wal Marts. I have also seen it at Orchard Supply and
Hardware in 40 lb bags for about $17-$20.

You can contact Turface at this webpage and see if they can tell you who
stocks it in your area

http://www.turface.com/

Good luck

--I crucified my hate and
held the world within my hands--
Neal Ross-Marysville CA

This is what I did when I was in Maine, and it turned out that the only distributor
for Turface in the state was about 2 miles from my house. I got it for half of the
retail price, at $10.75/bag. Too bad I discovered this just as I was getting ready
to move. Be sure to find out who is an official distributor, so they will sell it
at the wholesale price.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zopne 5b/6a