Old 13-03-2006, 11:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

Default Does anyone know the best way to remove green algae from my decking?????

In message , Sacha
writes
On 13/3/06 8:09, in article , "June
Hughes" wrote:

snip
Don't take any notice of the post-menopausal stalkers. I wouldn't say
too much about them though, as they may just try getting you expelled

I'm SO glad to see you following your own exhortations and making this a
better group, thanks to your winsome ways. BTW, you said you were older
than me, so just how post-menopausal are you? And what kind of a vulgar
besom are you that thinks insulting women on the grounds of their age or
physical condition, is clever?

Here we go again. The new poster used that expression and I replied.
Get a grip, Sacha. You have tried libel in another thread. Do not
make yourself look any dafter than you have already.
--
June Hughes