Old 13-03-2006, 04:59 PM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

isabel I'm in TN and it looks like it's here....things are blooming and mother
nature seems to be waking up from winter....

YAY!!!

isabel

hi isabel im from southwestern ontario. we have had really nice weather here the last few days and the snow is almost gone. the mosses on the trees are changing colour and the trees are starting to get the leaf bud ends in now so i dont think that spring will be long in coming. saw some canada geese the other day and thats a pretty good sign around here. have a great day.
cyaaa sockiescat.