Old 13-03-2006, 03:54 PM posted to rec.gardens
Persephone

Default Corona Professional Bypass Pruner BP6190

On 12 Mar 2006 09:40:40 -0800, wrote:

You may find a good pair of coronas , I think you got one that was
poorly heat treated.
Who knows what the big box stores get shipped.
Step up a notch to an over 30$ pair and you can have some Okatsune
shears.
http://gallery.bcentral.com/GID47893.../OK0101-1.aspx
Or even better coronas
http://gallery.bcentral.com/GID47893...OBP6250-C.aspx
As for cutting capacity just because 1" will fit inside the jaws
doesn't make it so.
My speedometer goes past 120 but my car won't ;ast very long at that
speed either.
Go see what www.leevalley.com has also, they tend to avoid junk.
The box stores ain't gonna carry the better tools because they move out
the door slower than the crap ones.

I had one pair of Coronas go bad -- can't remember what was the
problem; I think it was my fault. I sent them back with a polite
letter and they sent a replacement.

Persephone