Old 13-03-2006, 02:35 PM posted to alt.troll,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.free.newsservers,rec.ponds
Zach.T

Default Why do you enjoy gardening?

lastbandstanding kissed my ass and whined:

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 07:09:35 -0700, Zach.T [email protected] wrote:

doug kissed my ass and whined:

"Zachariah Zebrzydowski" [email protected] wrote in message
news:uss812dmaf4ocksovv9opqqpnjglb2pbt4@ByteMe. ..
rhilson kissed my ass and whined:

I am hoping that some kind people with a few spare minutes could help
me.

I am doing a bit of research and I would simply like to know:

1) Why do you enjoy gardening?

I hate fuhking gardening. But I do enjoy watching the neighbor lady
with the nice ass bending over weeding her petunias.

**********
Take your dirty filthy mind somewhere else.
I got over your sort of condition many years ago in the Burma jungles. My
female people, some of who read this N/G., would rather discuss the
cultivation of their gardens the while they relax in their clean and tidy
homes. So cut along, sonny.
Hoppit.
Doug.

Excellent!!! Looks like the UTB will be setting up a field office
here. You new FAQ will be forth coming

I have started the paperwork, Will there be refreshments?

All women are required to wear knee pads. That's pretty refreshing