Old 13-03-2006, 03:25 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gail Futoran

Default Pond shelters

"NetMax" wrote in message

Thanks Gail, the structure dimensions are 25' long and the ends would be
20' and 25' (or 25'x25'). Home Depot & Canadian Tire may have adaptable
designs, but they would be better off researching direct from the
manufacturer to avoid the ridiculous mark-up, but they haven't found the
manufacturer.

It sounds like they need to find a local
handyperson to build something from
scratch to fit their space/needs.

My volume calculation must have been wrong (metric?), as I think they are
closer to 15,000g (I'm not used to volume calculations of this scale, my
bad). Their pond is 6' deep and surface is 16' x 20'.
--
www.NetMax.tk

Sounds lovely.

Gail