Old 13-03-2006, 05:21 PM posted to rec.ponds
George

Default Last years fish pictures

"axeman" wrote in message

"George" wrote in message
Hi all. It's been awhile since I last posted. I thought I would clear
out last years pond fish pictures in preparation for this year. This
year looks to be a good one for photographing the fish, as they've all
gotten much larger since these photos were taken, and I'm working on a
new water feature for the filter return water. I'm getting spring
fever, and can't wait to get started. Anyway, I thought I'd share these
with those who haven't seen them. Enjoy:

http://home.insightbb.com/~jryates/pond/gardenfish.htm

Fabulous photos! Can't wait to see this year's as well.

Jacqui

Thanks. We've had five straight days of rain and storms, so I haven't had
the opportunity to photograph anything. It is supposed to clear up by
tomorrow, so we will see how it goes.

George