Old 13-03-2006, 04:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
doug

Default *** UK.REC.GARDENING NEEDS YOUR HELP PLEASE! ***

Steve wrote in message
UK.REC.GARDENING has suffered a low post count
for quite some time. If our daily count is not increased
our fine group will start to be dropped from popular servers.
Please post a message to our fine group. You may also
include UK.REC.GARDENING in the group line of all your messeges.

Thank you sincerely for your help,
Steve Ponder
Acting Moderator UK.REC.GARDENING

***************

Who's doing the counting?.

I have just counted over 58 subjects on uk.rec.gardening.
And that number does not include the multiple numbers of contributors within
each subject.. Please explain. Am I misreading you, perhaps : If you
speak your mind candidly I am not the sort of chap who will complain.
BTW, Music. clarinet, - and music saxophones are almost moribund most of the
time but nobody is shouting for help!. And contrawise no-one is threatening
closedown, either..
Your comments will be of interest.
Doug.