Old 13-03-2006, 10:21 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Jim Carlock

Default Quality and cost of seed

James wrote:
If you want to give me advice considering I'm using generic Roundup
anyway, you can give me hints on how to get rid of mosquitos, fleas,
and ticks.

Planting garlic gets repells fleas, mosquitoes and ticks. Amazing!

Also, mosquitoes seem attracted to dark colors, so get rid of the blue
jeans and dark shirt and wear yellow. However, during the day, bees
might like you and follow you around.

Heat up a small dark tray of water in your house, semi-cover it with
dark colored sticky tape, wipe your armpit with a napkin or tissue,
put the tissue in the warm water. When the mosquitoes dive for it and
get caught in the tape, your problem disappears. You could spit in
the water as well if you didn't eat onions or garlic. A little creativity
works wonders sometimes.

Hope that helps.

Jim Carlock
Post replies to the group.