Old 14-03-2006, 07:35 AM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

Chuckie It is raining now but I 'am still going to hold true to my schedule

hi chuckie here in southwestern ontario we had rain today but has gotten really windy and we are supposed to have snow some time tonight as well as into tomorrow.
some of the spring bulbs are showing growth as well the trees are showing signs as well and the mosses on the trees are turning colour as well as i saw some canada geese flying around here the other day thats also a good sign so yup spring is on its way lol. cyaaaaaaa, sockiescat.