Old 14-03-2006, 09:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
garryac

Default Sad to see !

I recently moved house a matter of two minutes walk down the lane, the
people who bought my old house commented how nice the front garden
was....it is a small terraced house and I had worked hard on the garden
over the space of 8 or nine years, lovley peonies, red hot pokers,
geraniums, ceanothus, hebes, old roses, a healthy privet and hydranger
hedge along the front it was very pretty, people would stop to look
when they walked past. I was going to dig uop some of the perenials and
take them with me, but left them becuase the new owners sais they
really liked them.

I walked past last night, and they have grubbed everything out, and are
in the process concreteing over it to make a parking space
It really upset me...irrational I know but there you go