Old 14-03-2006, 01:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Is anybody there ( 22.20 hrs ref point)

On 14/3/06 1:28 pm, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

Sacha wrote:
It is at least
possible that some of them have followed Puce here and we know that a troll
leaped onto her posts at misc.rural and followed her into urg.

No it's not. I haven't posted to demon in month, beside one post in
January regarding the Cumbria walk. Sheldon from misc.rural came in
here because Janet crossposted to you and all what I had written on
misc.rural. That's why you saw it.

Sheldon is not a troll. You don't understand the difference between
your own hatred to save a virtual friendship you have on urg and an
actual troll. Sheldon is an individual who has been abused by Janet and
took the opportunity to get even during my banters with Janet on
misc.rural. So stop it now Sacha and do what you do best which is
discuss horticulture and busy yourself with that and that alone.

I think the person who doesn't know the difference between genuine posters
and trolling is yourself. Sheldon's language and manner of posting and his
deliberate decision to start cross-posting to urg, speak for themselves.
You cosied up to Sheldon. If those are the people you choose to make friends
with, it's no wonder you got into so much trouble at demon.local
People whose idea of fun is to follow people into new groups and make
trouble there are trolls. The trolls you encouraged at demon.local may well
have followed you here to make trouble, too.
And please stop telling me what to do. You wouldn't like one of your new
best friends to think you're one of the "owners" of this group, surely?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk