Old 14-03-2006, 01:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Is anybody there ( 22.20 hrs ref point)

Sacha wrote:
I think the person who doesn't know the difference between genuine posters
and trolling is yourself. Sheldon's language and manner of posting and his
deliberate decision to start cross-posting to urg, speak for themselves.

Language has nothing to do with trolling. Anger is anger Sacha. Sheldon
was angry. I was angry. Many are angry of seeing so many posts by Janet
which are not called for. Look at the last one to Jenny. To poor Jenny
who is as charming and gentle as anything. Who is fun and just so
adorable. What is the matter with you two?!?!?!? Can you just leave it
now?

You cosied up to Sheldon. If those are the people you choose to make friends
with, it's no wonder you got into so much trouble at demon.local

I had no problem with demon local. I have many friends on demon local.
You are again trying to bring me down with false accusation. I haven't
EVER posted to Sheldon. Not one single post. So post your proof before
you write your nonsense. Stop it Sacha.

People whose idea of fun is to follow people into new groups and make
trouble there are trolls. The trolls you encouraged at demon.local may well
have followed you here to make trouble, too.

NO they haven't. I have never posted to trolls. I have posted to ah who
is not a troll but an individual who posted to troll. That is the
difference.

And please stop telling me what to do.

You too. Stop telling me how to run my business, who to write to, what
to say and what to like, what to think and to whom to write or not.

You wouldn't like one of your new
best friends to think you're one of the "owners" of this group, surely?

Now you are being stoopid. Why don't you say to Janet to stop being
nasty to June, Jenny, Martin, Ophellia, Sheldon, myself?!? Why do you
always defend her nasty behaviour? You're a strange woman indeed for
wanting so much trouble.

Just stop it or I'll also dig out nasties about you. Beleive me I will.
So let me be.