Old 14-03-2006, 03:19 PM
mrs-baggins mrs-baggins is offline
Registered User

Red face cant identify a bulb?

I am relying on memory here and its gone at the best of times! I have a load of bulbs which I planted years ago and i cant even remember what colour they are. Pathetic I know but i think they are either blue or white! They are all green at the moment and have strap like leaves (like snowflaked which i thought they were) but there is a distinct smell of onion if i happen to tread on anything there. I may have to take a photo or wait until they appear as my memory is just so bad .If anyone has a suggestion as to what it may be I would be grateful but considering I cant remember the colour I am not hopeful!