Old 14-03-2006, 06:35 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.birds,rec.animals.wildlife
Grdner

Default PHOTO OF THE WEEK, The Holy Grail

wrote:
After 11 years of searching, we (Marilyn) finally found (stepped on) a
Ruby Throated hummingbird's nest.

js

--
PHOTO OF THE WEEK:
http://schmidling.com/pow.htm

Very nice, thanks. I wondered what that green thing was :-) I found
one about 15 years ago on the ground of my daughter's pre-school. Polo
ponies were boarded at the school and there were horse hairs in the
nest. Were there any cow hairs in yours? Boy, this sure sounds strange
doesn't it :-D

Pat