Old 14-03-2006, 02:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Does anyone know the best way to remove green algae from my decking?????

saralove999 wrote:
Thanks very much for all your helpful comments - I think I will go with
the power washer, being a lazy sort it sounds the most effortless way of
removing the green gunge and I like to try to be conscious of the
environment so dont fancy bunging loads of noxious chemicals on it.

HOORAY!! Sold another power washer rub hands

Actually, I don't sell them ) But you'll have a lot of fun with it
and wear sensible shoes or it'll remove your nail polish ... !