Old 14-03-2006, 02:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Is anybody there ( 22.20 hrs ref point)

Sally Thompson wrote:
I really hate to get into this but I can't let this one go.

No you don't hate it, you actually LOVE the torment, the grumpiness,
the trouble. You seem to THRIVE on gossip Sally Thompson!!!!

Google Groups - search for demon.local. Find posting by La Puce - view
profile - post activity - gives these results for the last few months (sorry
it won't line up):
Post Activity
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005 1 31 1 3 34 92 11 47 7 9 6
2006 70 3
So 70 postings in January this year.

Yes in 2005. My friend died in September and I posted none this year
Sally. NONE. So learn to read and learn to keep your nose in people's
business.