Old 14-03-2006, 02:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

Default Is anybody there ( 22.20 hrs ref point)

The message .com
from "La Puce" contains these words:

/snip/

kept saying that this wasn't my business and my business was to reply
to ah when he addressed me. I didn't like him for this, but for the
posts we exchanged which were about mostly gardening, dry wall
building, food, plants and dogs etc. In the meantime, perhaps 5 of the
bunnies started replying to a guy who I knew was a troll. I pointed
this out but they said he wasn't. If you pip into demon local now, you
will see that the troll has now completely taken over with a bunch of
kids from the States.

This is really funny - Zetnet closed its own newsgroups to outside ISPs
because of continual trolling and foul language perpetrated almost
entirely by Demon customers...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig