Old 14-03-2006, 03:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Does anyone know the best way to remove green algae from mydecking?????

JennyC wrote:

Ummmm .......doesn't the grain go all the way throught the planks ?

Off course it does - it's wood. The trick is to eliminate the water and
drain the wood as much as possible. But that's called common sense and
today I can't be bothered with pedant nonsense for the sake of scoring
points.

Now, as a professional power washer user expert and all, I'm telling
you, the use of the water gun really goes to your head. I cannot tell
you how remarkable piece of equipment this machine is. Which is quite
strange since I wouldn't allow one machine/gadget into my kitchen. But
in the garden, *that* washer is the beesnees. Now I understand how it
feels to write your name in the snow ... ;o)