Old 14-03-2006, 03:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Is anybody there ( 22.20 hrs ref point)

Rusty Hinge 2 wrote:
I don't think vendettas are right, full stop.
If people rub each-other up the wrong way, they should take good care to
say nothing which invites a response.

Fine. Great. Phew ... ! Right, I tried that. The woman is even going at
Jenny now, before that it was June and before that me, Martin etc...

But just out of curiousity - how can you stay still in front of
unfairness. How can you just not do anything in front of the obvious.
My blood boil !! I get furious at injustice. I really do.