Old 14-03-2006, 03:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson

Default Is anybody there ( 22.20 hrs ref point)

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 14:43:06 +0000, La Puce wrote
(in article .com):

Sally Thompson wrote:
I really hate to get into this but I can't let this one go.

No you don't hate it, you actually LOVE the torment, the grumpiness,
the trouble. You seem to THRIVE on gossip Sally Thompson!!!!

An interesting conclusion.

Google Groups - search for demon.local. Find posting by La Puce - view
profile - post activity - gives these results for the last few months (sorry
it won't line up):
Post Activity
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005 1 31 1 3 34 92 11 47 7 9 6
2006 70 3
So 70 postings in January this year.

Yes in 2005. My friend died in September and I posted none this year
Sally. NONE. So learn to read and learn to keep your nose in people's
business.

Then you had better take it up with Google Groups. This is what they report
for your postings to demon.local. The figures for postings to urg are quite
different - do the search for yourself if you think they are misrepresenting
you. Why should I make it up? The only time I have crossed swords with you
is over your extremely rude posting in French, which I took exception to.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
http://www.whitton-stmarys.org.uk