Old 14-03-2006, 05:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default *** UK.REC.GARDENING NEEDS YOUR HELP PLEASE! ***

On 14/3/06 5:01 pm, in article , "michael
adams" wrote:

snip

Do you know why your NewsGroup settings are greyed out ?

Couldn't this mean you're not using that program for reading
NewsGroups ? This mightn't be all that obvious, depending on how
many windows you have open at once. But the fact that the
NewsGroup settings are greyed out doesn't seem very satisfactory
to me, at least.

I don't know why they're greyed out and had simply assumed it was because
those bits weren't to be used while in newsgroup reading mode. I use
Eudora for both mail and newsgroup, atm. I am going to be getting someone
up soon to look at my computer and a friend's but can't do so until the end
of the month as she's away. My Mac mail program suddenly decided to pack up
a while ago, too, so perhaps this computer is just having a quiet and
stealthy nervous breakdown!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk