Old 14-03-2006, 06:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris S

Default New Bbc Daytime Show!

"lisahallatt" wrote in message

Leopard Films are making a new daytime show for the BBC called My Life
For Sale!

Our presenter Lorne Spicer is going to help you upgrade your
possessions. Using only the internet, two rooms in your house will
have everything in them sold, from the carpets to the cupboards, along
with anything else in your house you want to get rid of. Then with the
money, you'll buy it back again, but better.

We're looking for people who want to swap the possessions they have for
newer and more stylish things. With the money you make from selling all
your clutter, you can completely update these two rooms and your lives.

We want families with a house piled high with unwanted bits and pieces
to call us now.

So if you want help turning your clutter into things that you really
want, then get in touch:

Call me: 0870 420 4232
E-mail Lisa:

--
lisahallatt

Oh god another of the same - innovation is different to repetition.

Chris S