Old 14-03-2006, 06:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert

Default Camelia - Yellow Leaves and Feeding

"M" [email protected] wrote in message
During the Winter my Camelia had all green leaves but looking at it today
the top area leaves are turning yellow.

There are buds on the Camelia and I am wondering if I should now feed the
plant. The liquid feed that I use says to start in March. Also should I
remove the yellowing leaves ?

I have a link to pictures
http://tinyurl.com/frtzv

Apologies for the quality but best I could manage from the camera.

In addition to the comments made by Sacha I think you should try and remove
any limestone rocks or concrete that are adjacent to the plant.