Old 14-03-2006, 10:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Mac help needed:was *** UK.REC.GARDENING NEEDS YOUR HELPPLEASE! ***

On 14/3/06 10:45 pm, in article , "K"
wrote:

snip

See if you have anything relating to subscribing to urg, perhaps under a
'general properties' type heading, and look for an option to change the
length of time that you keep posts before deleting them. You monitor urg
pretty regularly so you could set that down to 24 hours or less.

You're right and that's exactly what I'm looking for but not finding. I'm
sure this is my failure but I just cannot find the damned thing. Of course,
the other possibility is that given the computer's temperamental behaviour
at present, whatever-it-is is just not working, or showing up. Or
something.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk