Old 15-03-2006, 08:28 AM
Paul Thomas Paul Thomas is offline
Registered User

Location: Herefordshire
Default New Lawn mower recommendations

We have a small rectangular lawn in a UK back garden (Approx 90m/sq) , I laid the turf last year and it has taken well. It is now 100% level and bordered by paviers to make mowing easier.

We have a budget of approx £100 and are looking for mower recomendations, I appreciate it will be electric in this price range and I would quite like the striped effect.

My lawn could really do with a good rolling to help even out a few small undulations but I don't have on and none of my local hire shops have them available so a mower with a roller might help this over time.