Old 15-03-2006, 11:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Sad to see !

On 15/3/06 10:50, in article
, "garryac"
wrote:

I we move again..I'll roll the garden up and take it with us......
At least we have a new 'blank canvas' to work on now..as the last
owners of our new house where a grass over everthing couple, and the
front garden is about 5 times as big as the last one!

Last time I sold my house, I told the buyers exactly what I was taking with
me. As I was marrying a nurseryman, it wasn't much! But I did list and
take the troughs and pots I was particularly fond of. Luckily, the buyers
are very keen gardeners and with the exception of filling in one small pond
I'd made, they loved the garden as it was and look after it beautifully. But
I think anyone could identify things they particularly want to take with
them or at least ask the new owners to let them know if they intend to
re-model the garden and thus remove plants and shrubs. Then the sellers
could get first refusal of re-homing them!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk