Old 15-03-2006, 03:06 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gareee©

Default Aqua Ecolizer thingie

"Roy"
Remember when wearing magnets supposedly cured everything that ailed
you......magenet bracelets, inserts for shoes, magnetic bands for
knees, backs etc etc..........I have my druthers as to its claims
being what they are, but it may be interesting to see other folks
assessments of this item over time.

I had a DR who swore by magnet tech.. last year it was debunked as a
worthless idea which, after a few year's study, had no recordable positive
effects at all.

I'm guessing this is probably going to be the same thing...

--
Gareee©
(Gary Tabar Jr.)