Old 15-03-2006, 05:00 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gareee©

Default Aqua Ecolizer thingie

"Richard Sexton" wrote in message

I'm really embarassed to say this but the guy I think knows more
about fish than anybody in Canada tried this on one of his ponds;
both were green, the magnetized one cleared up. Neither he nor I
wish to believe this.

Water does clear up from time to time, as it hit's an eco balance.. it could
be it worked in conjunction with the balancing to make it appear that it did
the job itself.

If it's cheap though, it can't hurt to at least try it, if it's another $70
solution though, I'll stick with UV filtering which has been proven to work.

--
Gareee©
(Gary Tabar Jr.)