Old 15-03-2006, 06:07 PM posted to rec.ponds
Snooze

Default Aqua Ecolizer thingie

"Richard Sexton" wrote in message
In article ,
Roy wrote:
Well how many ran out and bought this new so called fandangled
contraption, which will alighn the molecules in the water with the
poles of the magnetic fields and wipe out algae and make your water
Gin clear in three days........

I'm really embarassed to say this but the guy I think knows more
about fish than anybody in Canada tried this on one of his ponds;
both were green, the magnetized one cleared up. Neither he nor I
wish to believe this.

Probably coincidental at best. If magnets could do something we could just
run down to a surplus electronics shop, buy a large speaker magnet, drop it
in a glass jar and toss the jar into the pond. Anyone want to bet that there
will be no algae on the glass jar after 2 months?

Let's make a friendly wager, let's say after 2 months if there is algae on
the jar you owe me a 2006 Mercedes Benz e350, if there no algae, I'll give
you my 1992 Toyota corolla.

-S